Job Vacancy, New Product Development
Are you an NPD Manager looking to join a growing, privately owned, spice blending company in Suffolk?
Do you enjoy a hands-on role that will allow you to explore your creative side and work at a fast pace?
Salary: Dependant on experience, please advise expectations
- Creating new products, ensuring constant innovation and to differentiate from competitors
- Conduct and participate in taste panels
- Monitor market and seasonal trends to provide up to date and innovative product offerings
- Work closely with suppliers to identify new ingredients within technical, operational and commercial constraints
- Use supermarket briefs to create new, or match existing, products
- Complete methods of manufacture and draft specifications
- Quality assurance
- Conduct customer presentations to promote the business and showcase your abilities
- Create spice blends, pastes, sauces and marinades using both preservatives and clean declaration alternatives
You will ideally have experience working with spice blends, paste and sauces.
Quality is at the heart of what you will be offering consumers so you will be expected to have experience working in a ‘hands on’ role, producing samples daily and liaising with our customers for product approval, amendments and stability of products.
Donna Elvin: donnacamstaringredients.co.uk
Back to News